Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Game Night #39

That was a great night! I had a lot of fun. Good crowd, good snacks and some fairly good games. And another interestingly matched night.

Attendees: Brent, Zeb, Mark, Brandt and Joey


Previous Overall Standings:
Aaron 3
Joey 2
James 1
Zeb 0
Mark M. -6

This Event's Standings:
Joey 2
Mark 2
Brandt 2
Brent -3
Zeb -3

November's Overall Standings:
Joey 4
Aaron 3
Brandt 2
James 1
Zeb -3
Brent -3
Mark M. -4

Brent arrived first and we played a game of Lost Cities. I thought that I was going to win and I did.
Lost Cities Standings: Joey 1, Brent -1


We then played Mag-Blast after Zeb and Mark showed up. I thought that I was going to win, but I didn't.
Mag-Blast Standings: Mark 3, Brent 1, Zeb -1, Joey -3


After Brandt arrived we played another game of Mag-Blast. I thought that I was going to win and I did.
Mag-Blast Standings: Joey 4, Zeb 2, Brandt 0, Mark -2, Brent -4


I then picked No Thanks! I must admit that I thought that I was going to win this, but I didn't.
No Thanks! Standings: Brent 4, Zeb 2, Mark 0, Joey -2, Brandt -4


Now that everyone understood the game, we played No Thanks! again. I was sure that I was going to win, but I didn't.
No Thanks! Standings: Brandt 4, Mark 2, Joey 0, Brent -2, Zeb -4


As things were winding down, we played a game of Wits and Wagers. I was certain that I was going to win and I did.
Wits and Wagers Standings: Joey 4, Brandt 2, Brent -1, Mark -1, Zeb -4


Lastly we played Thurn and Taxis and this was a game that I knew that I had in the bag. I was wrong.
Thurn and Taxis Standings: Zeb 2, Mark 0, Joey -2




Additional Stats
Overall Points Total
Brent 8
Zeb 7
Mark M. 5
Aaron 3
Ben 3
Brandt 1
Mark K. -3
Joey -4
James -6

This Event's Wins to Played Ratios
Joey 3:7 (42%)
Brandt 1:4 (25%)
Brent 1:6 (16%)
Mark 1:6 (16%)
Zeb 1:6 (16%)

November's Wins to Played Ratios

Aaron 3:6 (50%)
James 1:2 (50%)
Joey 7:16 (43%)
Brandt 1:4 (25%)
Zeb 2:12 (16%)
Brent 1:6 (16%)
Mark M. 1:11 (9%)

Overall Wins to Played Ratios
Aaron 3:6 (50%)
Joey 43:119 (36%)
Zeb 18:51 (35%)
Ben 1:3 (33%)
Brent 6:20 (30%)
Mark M. 18:70 (25.7%)
Brandt 3:12 (25%)
James 2:13 (15%)
Mark K. 0:1 (0%)

Games Played, Sorted by Popularity
Pirate’s Dice 12
For Sale 9
RoboRally 8
Nexus Ops 5
Formula De 5
Shadows over Camelot 4
Manila 4
Hey! That’s My Fish! 4
Space Dealer 3
Formidable Foes 3
Tide of Iron 3
Arkham Horror 3
Elk Fest 3
Bang! 3
Killer Bunnies and the Quest for the Magic Carrot 3
Lost Cities 3
Memoir ’44 2
Wings of War: Burning Drachens 2
Crimson Skies 2
Doom: The Boardgame 2
Pirate’s Cove 2
Zombies!!! 2
TransAmerica 2
Betrayal at House on the Hill 2
Ticket to Ride 2
Mag-Blast 2
No Thanks! 2
Conquest of the Empire 1
Poison 1
Twilight Imperium, 3rd Edition 1
Antike 1
Mystery of the Abbey 1
Fluxx 1
Puerto Rico 1
Nottingham 1
Qwirkle 1
Axis & Allies 1
Ricochet Robots 1
On the Underground 1
China 1
Vampire: Prince of the City 1
Jambo 1
Mississippi Queen 1
Quelf 1
Power Grid 1
Citadels 1
Descent: Journeys in the Dark 1
San Juan 1
Balloon Cup 1
Blokus 1
Colosseum 1
Mmm... Brains 1
Acquire 1
Wits and Wagers 1
Thurn and Taxis 1

Elvis has left the building.

4 comments:

Zeb said...

Man, I've really killed my wins to played ratio the last 2 nights. I need to start winning again.

Brent Forbush said...

Wow - how interesting - who would of ever thought somebody other than Joey would have won any of those games.

Joe Belanger said...

I must admit that I am not accustom to winning.

Anonymous said...

wow... I think I am going to win.. but i didnt... Stiggins you found your calling :) You need to be a Critic... I can see it now... the food looked good... but it wasnt. :)